Thursday, April 2, 2009

An wonderful MIRACLE in life of Sathya Narayanan

MIRACLE :-

I took my attention to my left hand, left shoulder…. Left thigh… I took my attention to my thoughts… my feelings..

NO I WAS NOT DOING PANCHAKOSHA MEDITATION!!! THE PANCHA – KOSHAS IN ME WERE COMPLETELY SHAKEN UP!!!

I Lay there in the middle of the road, wiggling in pain. At that moment all that was echoing in my mind was " Guruji, WHY…. " I was returning back home after assisting the Basic course in Jayanagar. I had just met with an accident and I was thrown off the bike. My BODY could not take the pain, my PRANA had drained, my FEELINGS, THOUGHTS and MIND were all over the place and I was in absolutely no state of BLISS!!!
I landed on my left shoulder and thigh and skid for about a feet or so on the wet road. My cousin who was riding with me was fortunate not to get hurt. He got me to my feet with great difficulty as I was expecting a dislocated shoulder and a badly damaged left side of my body!

My favorite white kurta now looked half BLACK thanks to the coal on the road, I looked no better than a Black & White TV broadcasting a Live DRAMA with the only cast of the show enacting a scene filled with agony and pain!! I was limping in pain from one side to the other like a caged Hyena as people on the road stood watching the whole episode. After a while, regaining my senses I thanked Guruji for saving me from a major disaster. But I still was in pain, unable to move my shoulder more than approximately 40% and could barely bend my leg – the thigh and knee refused to listen to me!!
I mounted the bike again and very carefully went back home. Thanks to my lovely wife I got medication on time with a proper balance of love & care! That evening we were supposed to take the participants to the Ashram as Guruji was there. I called my teacher Umaji and explained the unfortunate incident and told her I may not be able to make it to the Ashram. But In my sleep I remember saying these words – " Im not leaving you Guruji" and then I got up. It was around 4 pm. The aching left shoulder reminded me to be careful with my movements. I carried myself and the uninvited guest – THE PAIN to the ashram that evening.

The Mantap was flooded with happy souls as always. Guruji was at his Majestic Best answering questions. I had flowers in my hand, wondering how to give the flowers to him, how to get past the crowd with an aching body, I sat there on one of the window panes right at the back, listening to his soul stirring answers!!

I closed my eyes and I said to myself – " GURUJI CALL ME " – Don't ask me why I said it.. Because I really don't know even now!!

Now this is where I felt Guruji heard my silent whisper and he reached out to me.. In between the knowledge session for no apparent reason he asked :

" WHO ALL HAVE BODY PAIN HERE?? OR PAIN IN ANY PART OF THE BODY?? "
I felt the goose bumps all over my body!! I sprung up and raised my right hand, hoping he would see me. I wanted to wave both hands but my injured left shoulder did not allow me to!!
Many raised their hands, Guruji pointed to 2 foreigners and askd " WHERE IS IT PAINING ?" They replied – Headache. Now my INTELLECT started acting up!! I thougt to myself, how is he going to see me through this crowd especially when Im standing right at the BACK with hundreds of people in front of me.. Then Guruji proved me wrong –

HE LOOKED AT ME.. POINTED TOWARDS ME AND ASKED – " WHERE DO YOU HAVE PAIN? " . I screamed out saying – Guruji I met with an accident and my left shoulder hurts badly.

THE MASTER SAID – " COME ON STAGE ". When the MASTER called, the body and mind forgot the pain and I walked towards the stage finding my way through the crowd who's eyes were on me!! Slowly the line started to grow in length, people starting coming up on stage behind me. Of course who would not want to taste the medicine prescribed by the DOCTOR OF THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

He spoke to the 2 foreigners first and healed them and then as I could not sit down for long with my knees bent, I stood up waiting for my turn. MY TURN HAD COME – GURUJI STOOD UP AND LOOKED AT ME AND ASKED IN THE MIKE.. WHERE IS IT PAINING FOR YOU.. I GAVE HIM THE FLOWERS.. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE ACCIDENT AND THE PAIN AREA ..

AFTER LISTENING TO ME HE JUST GLIMPSED AT MY LEFT SHOULDER AND ASKED – " NOW? ". THAT'S ALL HE SAID !!

To my amazement, the shoulder that did not allow me to even lift my hand over 40 degrees was now 360 degrees in full swing!!! I ROTATED MY HAND THERE ON STAGE IN FRONT OF THE THOUSANDS SEATED THERE..

Guruji putting the mike towards me asked – NOW?? I was all smiles and I said – " ITS GONE GURUJI!!!! " Then he nodded his head as though to say – " IM THERE WITH YOU AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED !!"
THE CROWD WERE AMAZEMED AND WERE ALL CLAPPING AT THE GRACE OF THE MASTER. After healing couple of more devotees he turned away saying " TODAYS DOCTOR DUTY IS COMPLETE!! " As though to say the whole setup was for ME!!! I felt so special and blessed.

I walked back with gratitude and joy that I was lucky to be healed by the MASTER himself. I went back sat down again with my eyes closed thanking Guruji for what had just happened. As I had my eyes closed, Guruji appeard to me with a crown and a peacock feather on his head like KRISHNA himself!!! To my amazement when I opened my eyes –

GURUJI WAS SINGING – KRISHNA GOVINDA WITH A CROWN WITH A PEACOCK FEATHER BEAUTIFULLY PERCHED ON HIS HEAD.. ONE OF THE DEVOTEES HAD CROWNED HIM, HE NOT ONLY HEALED ME, HE GAVE ME DARSHAN AS KRISHNA AS WELL.. JUST THE WAY HE HAD APPEARD TO ME WHEN I LOOKED DEEP INSIDE WITH MY EYES CLOSED.

Today a day after the accident, I don't even have any signs of any accident. I am 100% mobile and in shape J Thanks to MY MASTER!!

KRISHNA IS HERE.. LOOK NO FURTHER .. KRISHNA IS LIVING WITH US.. IN THE FORM OF THE MASTER HIMSELF..

With Infinite Love and Gratitude – Jai Gurudev.

- Sathya -

No comments:

Post a Comment